AFLAC INTERNSHIP! ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR FALL CANDIDATES!
Do you want to be part of a highly completive and motivated team? Aflac NE is giving college students an amazing opportunity to get acclimated and trained into the business this September. We are looking to field a team of highly dedicated and motivated individuals to be trained and brought up to join our full time team this fall. The current team at Aflac NE is coming off a record breaking decade and is looking to expand on that this coming decade by developing the next generation of talent. If interested, please apply and we can set up a zoom meeting!
This is an amazing opportunity for those interested in the following
- Full Time Job Following the Internship
- Money Motivated (no cap on income at Aflac)
- Bonuses and Commission Incentives (up to 14K in bonus first year)
- Networking and Creating Relationships
Marketing/Sales Intern Responsibilities:
- Aflac Training (sales school, classroom, weekly contests, overview of Aflac)
- Generating Leads
- Appointment Setting
- Insurance License Exam
- Sales/Marketing Calls
- Recruiting/Business Development
- Fall Internship to start in September
- Looking to hire 4-8 interns to work together as a team!
- Once 12 weeks has passed, candidate has chance for full time role
Want to work or gain experience with a fortune 500 company!?
Over 50 Million people worldwide have chosen Aflac because of our commitment to providing customers with the confidence that comes from knowing they have assistance in being prepared for whatever life may bring.
Aflac is a Fortune 500 company, providing financial protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. When a policyholder or insured gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fairly, promptly and directly to the insured. For nearly six decades, Aflac voluntary insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress.
With Aflac, you’ll enjoy:
- Freedom and flexibility
- Income potential you wont find anywhere else
- Be your own boss!