- Full Time Job Following the Internship
- Money Motivated (no cap on income at Aflac)
- Bonuses and Commission Incentives (up to 14K in bonus first year)
- Networking and Creating Relationships
- Aflac Training (sales school, classroom, weekly contests, overview of Aflac)
- Generating Leads
- Appointment Setting
- Insurance License Exam
- Sales/Marketing Calls
- Recruiting/Business Development
- Fall Internship to start in September
- Looking to hire 4-8 interns to work together as a team!
- Once 12 weeks has passed, candidate has chance for full time role
- Freedom and flexibility
- Income potential you wont find anywhere else
- Be your own boss!
Temporary / Seasonal
Aflac is a Fortune 500 company, providing financial protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. When a policyholder or insured gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fairly, promptly and directly to the insured. For nearly six decades, Aflac voluntary insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress.
ALLOWED SCHOOL YEARS
All Sociology, Business Administration & Management, Public Health, Digital Communication, Museum Studies, Cultural & Ethnic Studies, Family & Consumer Science, Psychology, Finance & Financial Management, Creative Writing, Visual & Performing Arts, Linguistics, Photography, Pharmacy, Architecture, Public Relations, Art History, Economics, Accounting, Classical Studies, Radio, Television, Media, Journalism, History, Social Work/Human Services, Marketing, Communication & Media Studies, Philosophy/Ethics, Music & Music Education, Graphic Design, Human & Child Development, City, Urban, Regional Planning, Counseling, Individual Studies, Anthropology, English, International Business, Foreign Languages & Literature, General Studies, Cognition & Neuroscience/Biopsychology, Health/Hospital Administration, Undeclared, Construction Management, and Drama & Theatre Arts majors
WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIREMENTS
US work authorization is required