Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our $649 billion in assets under management include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, life sciences, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
Blackstone Credit – Liquid Credit Strategies
Blackstone Credit is one of the world’s largest credit-focused asset managers, with $159 billion in AUM. We seek to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns for our clients by investing across the entire corporate credit market, from public debt to private loans. Our capital supports a wide range of companies across sectors and geographies, enabling businesses to expand, invest, and navigate changing market environments.
The LCS (Liquid Credit Strategies) Analyst is an integral part of the investment team responsible for identifying, analyzing and monitoring fixed income investment across all of LCS portfolios. Analysts will conduct fundamental credit analysis to identify attractive investment ideas and proactively communicate recommendations to Portfolio Managers. Analysts will develop both quantitative and qualitative skills through the investment process and will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of industries and investment types. As a result of the breadth of the experience, Analysts will develop a unique understanding of companies and capital structures.
· Participate in all aspects of the investment process including meeting and interacting with management teams, financial analysis, computer modeling, research, industry and competitive analysis and formulation of investment thesis.
· Generate actionable investment ideas (longs, shorts, cap-structure, paired trades, etc.) across CLOs, separately managed accounts, commingled/drawdown funds, closed-end funds, LSE-listed funds and an exchange traded fund.
· Be an integral part of a professional and collegial team exhibiting sound business judgment.
· Persuasively communicate views both verbally and in writing.
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate must be:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to work in a team environment with dynamic roles
- A basic knowledge of accounting and finance is required
- Self-motivation to find solutions independently, and humility to acknowledge limits and uncertainties
- Sincere commitment to personal and professional development
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity
- Good judgment
To be considered for the 2022 Analyst Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Anticipated graduation date: Fall 2021 – Spring 2022
- Resume must include expected graduation month/year and GPA
- Resume must be in PDF format
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.