Commodore Builders is always looking for top talent. The fact is, our success depends on the ability to attract and retain the industry’s best and brightest. We’re very excited to meet talented students ready to embark on the career of their dreams!
We are seeking Summer 2021 intern/CO-OP candidates, who are excited to be a part of our Estimating Group. Please note: a vehicle is required for this position since interns are often on the move.
What You Can Expect:
We expect interns to work hand-in-hand with our powerful team of Estimators. This includes taking charge of daily tasks that vary day-to-day. Listed below are some of the tasks that are completed throughout the workday:
Possible Daily Tasks:
- Reading plans and performing take – offs (on-screen, Sage 300®, and Bluebeam®)
- Visiting constructions sites / walk-throughs
- Speaking with subcontractors
- Managing the company’s subcontractor database (iSqFt® and Procore®)
- Assembling and managing bid books
- Tracking invitations to bid and responses
- Managing the reprographics process
- Maintain paper inventory
- Help set up for in-house events
- Deliver bids / proposals (VEHICLE REQUIRED; mileage will be reimbursed)
- Clear communicator
- Critical thinker
- Eager to learn
- Positive attitude
- Effective time manager
- Strong collaborator
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Good sense of humor and a great attitude 😊
If YOU think you have the attributes that we are looking for in an intern/co-op, then what are you waiting for? Reach out to us so that we can set up a time to meet. We look forward to meeting our newest team member!