Interested in an outstanding opportunity to become part of a team with a stellar reputation as a community engaged Employer of Choice?
Established in 1905, Consigli has grown over the last 100 years from a local fourth generation family business into one of the largest construction managers and general contractors in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions that has now transitioned to 100-percent employee-ownership.
Ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Globe, the Boston Business Journal, the Hartford Business Journal, and MaineBiz, our culture draws raw talent from college intern to seasoned veteran with substantial years of experience in their field. We credit empowerment, innovation and “thinking great” for our continual growth and success. Most importantly, we are thankful for our employees and are proud to have one of the most exciting project portfolios in the business.
Assist the Project Superintendent managing all construction activities on the project site and ensure compliance with all contract documents and internal policies and procedures related to the project. Help administer and monitor the project safety program, perform daily job site walks, and manage select self-perform operations and subcontractor operations ensuring work is completed in accordance with quality standards.
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Self-starter who is highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency;
- Strong time management skills;
- Works well as a team member;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Bachelors’ degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or any related fields;
- Understands building plans and specs;
- Safety standards knowledge and enforcement;
- Self-starter with ability to set goals and tasks with strong leadership skills;
- Must have a passion for building