Interested in an outstanding opportunity to become part of a team with a stellar reputation as a community engaged Employer of Choice? Established in 1905, Consigli has grown over the last 100 years from a local fourth generation family business into one of the largest construction managers and general contractors in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions that has now transitioned to 100-percent employee-ownership.
Ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Globe, the Boston Business Journal, the Hartford Business Journal, and MaineBiz, our culture draws raw talent from college interns to seasoned veterans with substantial years of experience in their field. We credit empowerment, innovation and “thinking great” for our continual growth and success. Most importantly, we are thankful for our employees and are proud to have one of the most exciting project portfolios in the business.
The Project Engineer will coordinate all shop drawings, processing submittals, and gather and distribute information. The Project Engineer will support the management and field staff to manage, evaluate, and assess project documents to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and with high quality. Responsibilities include RFI’s, submittals, pre-op meetings, material delivery logs, miscellaneous buyouts, quality control, and preparing schedules with input from project team.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Strong initiative and problem solving abilities;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Time management skills, with the ability to handle various responsibilities while meeting strict deadlines
- Passion for the Construction industry
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar;
- Knowledge of Timberline PM Software;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Basic understanding of Schedule software, principles and logic
- A passion for construction is required