Sales & Marketing – Property Services – Commission Potential
Hanney Property Solutions seeks students who are professional, outgoing, know how to overcome objection, and can close the deal. Customer service is a major part of our mission but your role will be focused on making appointments and selling our valuable services to any business who wants to increase their traffic flow or get more eyeballs on their website. You must be willing to work hard, have excellent communication skills, and be highly reliable.
Part-time, remote, minimal travel (if any) may be required but not a deal-breaker. Commissions will be paid for every client landed. Commissions are also paid for each future project or job from those clients for the next year.
We are looking for part-time commission-based salespersons to help sell the following property marketing services:
- 3D and 360-degree virtual walkthrough tours
- Property photography
- Google My Business 360-degree tours
Who is our target client/customer?
- Real estate brokers (residential and commercial)
- Business owners with a public location (restaurants, bars, breweries, shops, event space, etc.)
- Vacation property owners, innkeepers, hotels, B&Bs
- Wedding venues
- Schools and institutions
- Galleries and museums
- Any type of business or organization that wishes to virtually showcase their facility to the public
As a Sales & Marketing rep you will:
- Increase sales volume and customer satisfaction.
- Learn the client’s products, services, and customers.
- Solve problems and upsell, when possible.
- Improve your ability with every interaction.
- You will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, dedicated, and able to handle or overcome rejection.
We provide all training. Qualified candidates must be willing to learn, should be positive, driven, and confident individuals that will represent HPS and its customers professionally. Experience in customer care, sales, hospitality is a plus but is not required.
This position is 100% commission based. HPS offers commissions based on each sale made. For clients who order repeat business, residual commissions will be paid for subsequent projects and jobs for up to a year.