At Hasbro, we’re changing the face of play and entertainment. We’re looking for people who want to explore, experiment and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of Community, Passion, Integrity, Creativity and Inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals for 90+ years and we believe the best is yet to come.
Location: 200 Narragansett Park Drive, Pawtucket RI 02862
Department: Tax Department
Hours: Approximately 35- 40 hours per week, May- August 2022
A day in the life of a Global Tax Intern:
- Learn the daily tasks and roles of the tax department
- Assist Tax Staff with tax return preparation and other specialized projects.
- Assignments include state tax compliance and research, unclaimed property remittance, as well as a variety of internal projects.
What you’ll bring:
- You’re a Junior or Senior enrolled in a bachelor’s degree towards Accounting or Finance with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Experience with Excel, Word and Outlook is preferred
- A strong desire to adapt and learn!
- Embrace Hasbro’s core values of Passion, Integrity, Creativity, Community and Inclusion
- Maintain effective working relationships through teamwork and leadership skills
- Willingness to take initiative, developing processes and reports relating to Hasbro business.