James L. Maher Center
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT EVERY DAY? ARE YOU LOOKING TO GROW YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER?
THEN, LOOK NO FURTHER!
We are seeking multiple Direct Support Professionals for our DSP positions in all our Residential Programs, with shift differentials offered. Available hours vary and one shift per weekend is required in our residential programs.
Who are we? The James L. Maher Center is a non-profit organization that fosters independence and opportunities, promotes dignity and advances integration in housing, employment and social engagement for individuals with developmental or other disabilities through customized programs in order to meet their diversified needs.
REQUIRED Qualifications and Skills:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Applicant must pass a National Criminal Background check
- Must have a clear Office of Inspector General record
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be 18 years or over
- Requires the ability to lift, bend and transfer – if/when necessary- when supporting clients
Acceptable Training and Experience:
- Shift differentials on selective shifts.
- Flexibility & Dependability.
- Ability to work in a team oriented setting.
- Good oral and written communication skills and competencies required.
- Ability to follow direction.
For more information, call the HR department at 401-846-4600.
We are an Affirmative Action/EEOC employer. Minority/female/disability/veteran
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time