We are a small studio oriented architecture firm based in Asbury Park, NJ doing some exciting things in both residential and commercial fields with a focus on coastal designs, mixed-use residential both small and mid rise as well as hospitality/restaurants. MODE Architects is expanding their achitectural footprint in the south Florida market. We looking for a variety of experience and talent levels to join our team. We are in need of individals who are recent college grads or have 1-3 experience.
Please have the following qualities:
- Relevant work experiance (if availible).
- Portfolio to prove artistic skills and understanding of construction plans.
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, Revit, Lumion or similar rendering programs)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Excellent comunication skills
Responsibilities and Duties
Overview of all potential Job responsibilities depending on experience:
- Create architectural designs based on input from design team leader
- Prepare and execute construction documents
- Adhere to all industry standards in design
- Communicate with contractors and construction workers to implement designs
Qualifications and Skills
- Architectural designer: recent graduate to 3+ years’ experience
- Working in either residential or commercial architectural design
- Minimum BS degree in Architecture