We have available part-time, unpaid internship opportunities for undergraduate students and interns with no college experience to assist in the improvement of the company’s content development and creation process. We are expanding our business in a new direction. Interns are essential members of the team and will receive practical experience in critical reading, writing, analysis, research, fact-checking, videography, photography, reporting and the general workings of an International online publication. Each intern will work closely with an editor and is encouraged to read widely, generate ideas and approach problems creatively. All jobs are remote to meet the current situation. Applicants looking for academic credit must be pursuing skill in Journalism and Media / Communications with a demonstrable interest in music, style, and culture.
Looking for Journalist, Videographer, Photographer, Blogger, Content Curator, Multimedia Journalist, Reporter
Qualifications: Undergraduate interns must be working on a degree from a four-year college or university. Non-academic interns will work on an unpaid basis for practical experience in the field of media and entertainment for a job reference.
Interns should be able to:
- Maintaining open communication and a consultative approach to work within our team
- Providing accurate and timely projects and posts.
- Understanding the day-to-day activity on projects within the context of larger timelines and communicating clearly with fellow team members about creative and technical requirements and expectations
- Write and publish high quality / unique content on various industry related topics
- Look at weekly trends and identify “hot topics” to inform content decision
- Research, identify, and create interesting and topical content
- Write on Pop culture, young and interactive content
- Having Grammarly is a bonus to make your grammar and writing more effective
- Content must be relevant and in line with current trends, i.e.,
- Proven writing and editorial experience
- Persuasive writing and editorial skills – Outstanding grammar – Knowledge of SEO is desirable – Strong personal desire for excellence, detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Able to write 1 or 2 Articles a week
Looking for Writers and Editors. Editors will take leads and review all writers content before posted
School credit available
Number of positions available
Communication, maintaining deadlines, writing and publishing experience, WordPress post experience a plus, use of English and grammar usage, creative ideas and identifying trends. Writing 1 or 2 posts a week required. Bi weekly zoom meetings.
About Music Player Magazine
Music Noises is the home of Music Player Magazine music review platforms, such as The Dcap Radio Show, Welcome to the D TV Show. Music Player Magazine is the premier online publication for serious Musicians, Venues, Musical Instruments, Music Studios, Product & Gear Reviews, Detailed Tutorials, Artist Features, Production Studio Reviews, Music News and more together in one place. Since our first quarterly issue launched in February of 2019, the highly knowledgeable and insightful staff at Music Player Magazine has delivered the best in the music industry today.
****Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.****