Narragansett Improvement Company is a privately owned construction company in Providence Rhode Island since its inception in 1893. Narragansett Improvement Company has grown to become one of Rhode Island’s leading bituminous concrete producers, installers, site work and utility construction contractors in the state.
Job Title: Assistant Superintendent/Project Manager
· Highly organized and able to multitask.
· Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Assist project superintendent in preparing estimates
· Procurement of daily logs
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Assist in coordinating crews
· Assist project superintendent in supervision of all on-site construction
· Attend meetings as required
· Preferably a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
· Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel
· Able to read construction documents and plans