Great Internship opportunity! Picerne real Estate Group has been building and managing properties on a continuing basis since 1925. With 3 generations of Picerne leadership providing continued growth on a national stage, pride of ownership is very important to our company.
We are currently seeking leasing professionals for conventional apartment communities located in the Warwick, Rhode Island area to perform all leasing and marketing activities including the leasing of apartment homes according to guidelines; marketing expertise to ensure traffic generation and to provide all residents with a positive living environment and experience.
1. Conduct property and apartment tours with prospective residents.
2. Answer phones promptly and courteously and maintain traffic records.
3. Follow up with prospective clients daily.
4. Generate new business by community outreach marketing that makes a lasting impression on the local marketplace.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and bring high energy to the work environment.
6. The position has profit and loss responsibility and you will have the authority to administer management approved rental and marketing programs.
7. We will want your input too and we expect you to generate some solid ideas for improving and retaining occupancy.
1. Part-Time positon totaling approximately 25 hours.
2. Schedule is flexible and can be worked around your class schedule. (Saturdays are preferred)
“Picerne Real Estate Group is an equal opportunity employer.”
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $13.00 /hour