- Support the Office of Alumni Relations with event management and marketing needs.
- Support the Office of Alumni Relations with general office needs.
- Assist with communications to alumni and volunteers, including email, phone, print, etc.
- Assist with Alumni Board tasks and related groups.
- Various writing assignments as directed by staff members
- Curate content to be posted on alumni social media accounts, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn using Canva or other software as desired
- Serve as student liaison to market services and updates to students and alumni
- Other duties, as assigned.
Temporary / Seasonal
ROGER WILLIAMS UNIVERSITY
Roger Williams University located in Bristol, R.I., is a leading independent, coeducational university with programs in the liberal arts and the professions, where students become community- and globally-minded citizens through project-based, experiential learning. Offering more than 40 undergraduate majors and a plethora of co-curricular activities as well as study abroad options and more than a dozen graduate degree and certificate programs, RWU is dedicated to the success of students, commitment to a set of core values, the pursuit of affordable excellence and to providing a relevant, world-class education above all else. In the last decade, the University has achieved unprecedented successes including recognition as one of the best colleges in the nation by Forbes, a College of Distinction by Student Horizons, Inc. and as both a best college in the Northeast and one of the nation’s greenest universities by The Princeton Review.
ALLOWED SCHOOL YEARS
Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior
All majors allowed
WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIREMENTS
No US work authorization required