Are you ready to start a career in sales but not sure where to start? Would you like the opportunity to enter a lucrative and versatile industry on the ground floor, learn from the best, and start building you wealth and career now?
We at RogersGray, a Baldwin Risk Partner, are currently seeking talented, driven individuals to start their sales career with us! Get the tools and mentorship you need in one of our Sales Development Specialist positions.
The Sales Development Specialist will work directly with a Partner-level Advisors and Sales Leaders to generate new sales opportunities, nurture existing client relationships and create customer-facing presentations. The ideal candidate will be a hardworking, task-oriented, project manager, flexible to changing business needs within an entrepreneurial environment. Under the general supervision of the Director of Sales, you will begin with an in-depth training program to gain technical knowledge of employee benefits insurance, effective selling techniques and learn the firm’s insurance and risk management value proposition to support the clients’ needs and passions.
- Research: Identify new leads that fit the target prospect profile
- Prospecting: Execute top-of-the-funnel lead generation activities to uncover new sales opportunities via phone, email, social media.
- Nurture Existing Leads: Create compelling content and execute drip campaigns to targeted companies that fit the firm’s “ideal client profile.”
- Education: Help to coordinate and plan webinars and in person educational events for existing clients and prospects.
- Sales Process: Develop an understanding of our business development model and assist Partner in execution.
- Project Management: Generate and execute long-cycle business development strategies, document meaningful activity and track results.
- Develop Presentations: Create unique and creative content to communicate proposed solutions to prospects and clients.
- Culture Carrier: Exemplify the BRP/RG Value Proposition in everything you do.
- Teamwork: Work with a mentor and participate in team meetings to review sales activities/results and learn about market trends, company goals, etc.
- Dedication to learning: Obtain a broad understanding of the insurance industry, internal procedures, carrier products, BKS services and lead qualification.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- High School Diploma and two years of relevant sales or customer service experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 Applications: Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint and Publisher.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate value, influence others and motivate action.
- Rapid understanding and adoption of CRM systems (HubSpot, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, etc.).
- Ability to learn appropriate insurance industry-related proposal generating, data analytics and client management systems.
- Demonstrates core values, exuding behavior that is aligned with the firm’s culture.
- Time management skills and the ability to coordinate calendars with multiple stakeholders.
Special Working Conditions:
- Fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Location: Southeastern Massachusetts-based – Also eligible for hybrid/remote work