Dates: Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Overview of position: Interested in joining a collaborative team actively cultivating support to protect Narragansett Bay? The Non-Profit Development Intern will help support the day-to-day functioning of Save The Bay’s Development Team, assisting in duties related to membership development, donor engagement, events, and volunteer and community outreach.
Save The Bay is a non-profit organization whose mission is to protect and improve Narragansett Bay.
What you will learn:
- New and current member outreach
- Fall Appeal logistics— solicitation coordination, donor acknowledgement, gift cultivation
- Membership renewal process
- Event operations, including fundraising and volunteer events with corporate teams
- Collaboration with a dynamic development team
What we require:
- Excellent communication skills required—must be comfortable speaking to and making contact with the general public on Save The Bay’s behalf
- Ability to work independently and have initiative to complete time-sensitive projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Work well in a high-energy, fast paced setting
- Passion for environmental stewardship and Save The Bay’s mission
- Able to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19
Details: We offer unpaid internship opportunities and we will gladly work with your university if they offer college credit for unpaid internships. Flexible schedule with a minimum requirement of 15 hours per week.
To apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and fill out our online application at http://bit.ly/2AyihfS (note: link is case sensitive)