SCHIMENTI CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, through partnerships with world-class retailers, skilled architects and first-class commercial developers, Schimenti delivers exceptional results. In our 150+ projects per year, Schimenti team members work cohesively to build different through a focus on our people. Strong co-worker relationships across multiple office locations in New York and California create a united culture of innovation and modernization.
Are you interested in joining an ever-growing team with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders? When you join Schimenti you do more than simply change companies, you come here to advance your career, invest in your future and become part of the Schimenti family.
We are currently seeking an Estimating Coordinator to be based in our all of our office locations. This position is responsible for the administrative coordination of the construction bid process.
- Administration and tracking of bids.
- Review plans with estimator for trade selection and plan breakout; log subcontractors selected by estimator for each trade.
- Generate bid invitations, contact subcontractors to secure bids, log responses, issue plans and specifications of project.
- Maintain and update bidding database.
- Provide weekly status reports.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School or Associates Degree
- Construction experience a plus
- Excellent phone manner and organizational skills required
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite necessary