Human Resources/Talent Acquisition Internship
We have an immediate opening for a Part-Time Human Resources Intern to join our Talent Acquisition team. This is a great opportunity to gain real-world Human Resources experience with an emphasis on Talent Acquisition working within the Human Resources team. Our office is located in the South End of Boston, but this work is national and can be done with a hybrid work schedule.
While position is Part Time the hours could be between 20-30 hours a week. The length of the internship may extend through the 2022 school year.
- Partner with campus career centers to help identify opportunities to promote Shawmut and our hiring needs for full-time positions for graduates and summer internships.
- Review candidate resumes for consideration and coordinate interviews with the hiring teams.
- Preparing recruitment materials for on-campus or virtual events.
- Posting jobs to appropriate job board/portals.
- Assist candidates with the interview process.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Labor Relations, Psychology, Sociology, Non-profit Management, or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office desired.
- Accurate and Detail oriented Motivated self-starter.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Must be comfortable both receiving incoming and making outgoing phone calls.
Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship or restriction, now and in the future
Shawmut prohibits discrimination against any staff member or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, disability, creed, citizenship status, or any other legally protected characteristic.