The Hire is looking to add a part-time paid marketing intern for the Spring semester to complement our growing company. You bring the drive and tenacity, we’ll give you all the tools and coaching necessary to be successful. The Hire is more than your typical staffing firm, we pride ourselves on being a fun, flexible energetic place to work that boasts one of the strongest cultures in the recruiting industry.
Why The Hire?
- We are the leaders and disrupting the industry.
- We give back to the local community and to the organizations that align with our vision.
- Work in one of the most unique, collaborative, and fun offices in Rhode Island.
A day in the life as a Marketing Intern:
- Manage all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) with posts and updates
- Research different Marketing platforms and determine which is most effective and cost-beneficial
- Being a part of our morning or afternoon meetings to understand who our clients are and create briefs on how to sell the company to the candidate
- Create content including blogs, testimonials, and press releases
- Learn the business and our objectives of growth and interests to determine how we can better advertise ourselves to universities and businesses in the area
- Assist with online advertising, tracking analytics, and other digital marketing strategies.
- Assist with website management and corporate videos
Opportunities, tasks, and projects are endless! If you have particular interests or ideas, let us know and we can work with you.
- Junior or senior working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Must be quick-thinking, creative, determined, competitive demeanor with a “can-do” attitude
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Must be high energy, have the ability to multi-task, be a team player, and look at problems as opportunities
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with shifting priorities
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (including proficiency in using Word and PowerPoint)