Who are we: EmTech Care Labs is an early-stage, Cambridge-based health tech startup focused on developing affordable daily care management technologies for elders and their families to support independent living and aging-in-place.
Who you are: Excited about driving health and financial wellness especially for elders and their family caregivers, and working with a fast-paced startup in its early stages.
General role expectation(s): Assist the Founder in refining and executing the social media strategy for EmTech Care Labs. This role will focus specifically on:
1. Developing social media content pertaining to daily and long-term care at home. Content will be educational, informative as well as supportive in nature, addressing specific healthcare and eldercare benefits, dementia/Alzheimer’s care at home, family caregiver needs, etc.
2. Building a virtual community of family caregivers and driving social media engagement, along with evaluating/optimizing engagement.
3. Supporting product launch as needed through social media campaigns.
· Candidate should be knowledgeable or curious to learn more about eldercare, with an eye towards eldercare in multi-generational families and underserved communities.
· Ideal for current students interested in hospital health care management, home nursing care, geriatric care management, etc.
· Fluent and versatile in using various social media platforms, content formats, etc., and be familiar with best practices.
· Be flexible; we are a young startup! You will work directly with the Founder and have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the future of this venture.
Schedule: 10 – 15 hours per week.
Compensation: Academic credit.