Supreme Industries, a civil construction contractor in Connecticut is actively seeking an experienced Assistant Superintendent/PM to support the companies’ civil division across New England and beyond.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To efficiently and accurately provide support to Project Managers and Superintendents. Coordinate field information to complete required office documents including billing and payroll.
· Compile field information required to complete weekly timesheets which contain all information necessary for payroll, job costs and the details needed to proceed with T&M billing.
· Code and process all field tickets and vendor invoices to the appropriate jobs and task codes.
· Complete invoice summaries adding profit, ultimately billing the customer.
· Create monthly UVL’s as needed to provide estimated picture of projected monthly billing for customers.
· Prepare monthly AIA billings as requested by project management.
· Assist in the preparation of project proposals or prequalification packages as requested.
· Budget monitoring and trend tracking.
· Provide coverage and overlap for the Project Manager or Superintendent in their absence and on a daily basis.
· Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
What You Need to Succeed:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
· Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
· Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering.
· Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance.
· Stand and walk up to 8-10 hours per day.
What You’ll Get in Return – Awesome Benefits!
- Relaxed office environment
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, vision, AFLAC, life and disability insurance
- Volunteer Time Off
- Educational and Employee-Assistance Programs
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan and 401k match
Supreme believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is the driving principle guiding our success of building teams and cultivating leaders to create a company with equality for all. We know from experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
Supreme continues to build an inclusive culture that is encouraging, supportive, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Job Type: Full-time; Pay: $55,000 with company paid vehicle and phone, travel required