Graphic Design Job Description Volunteer/workstudy/Intern
The Empowerment Factory (TEF) is a local non-profit looking for a passionate, creative and innovative intern to assist in graphic design. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge and gain experience. Be part of a team that is making a positive impact in our community.
We are asking for a minimum of 4 hours per week and are flexible on what days and times.
- Create graphics to be posted on TEF’s social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin
- Create posters, flyers and handouts for programming and public relations.
- Must be self-motivated, have good organizational skills, be detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat
- An effective communicator, both written and oral. Bilingual is a plus