The Key Program, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Clinician to provide home-based therapy and family work to children and families involved with the Rhode Island Department of Children, Youth & Families.
SALARY & BENEFITS: Salary: LICSW/LMHC $52,000 OR MSW/LCSW $49,000 Free clinical supervision for licensure, free CEU’s; clinical supervision and training; paid vacation, personal, holiday and sick time; health, dental, optical and life insurance; educational reimbursement, retirement savings account; mileage reimbursement; bilingual salary differential depending on language; and more.
This position qualifies through the ARPA (American Rescue Plan Act of 2021) funds to pay workers additional stipends of up to $9,084 per year through June 30, 2023, and potentially longer.
QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or clinical psychology; Experience working with adolescent, latency or young adult population preferred; Must be 21 years of age or older; Have a valid driver’s license and registered vehicle for work use.
- Provide home-based clinical and case management services to families referred by the Department of Children, Youth and Families.
- Determine treatment strategies and provide intervention services.
- Work with state agency social workers, as well as other members of the client’s treatment team to coordinate services.
- Provide staff training, orients staff and provides clinical consultation.
- Prepare well written clinical case records, assessments, and documentation according to guidelines and time frames.
- Participate in the Regional Clinical Team to develop best practices and advance agency’s clinical initiatives.
The Key Program is a private, non-profit human service agency whose mission is to assist at-risk children/adolescents and their families find ways to pursue productive and rewarding lives. Key works in conjunction with the MA Department of Children & Families (DCF), MA Department of Youth Services (DYS), the MA Department of Mental Health (DMH) and the RI Department of Children, Youth & Families (DCYF) and is an agency provider of both community-based outreach services and residential treatment programming.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race or color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, country of ancestral origin, or veteran status.