The Customer Marketing Analyst will support cross channel marketing execution and insights for Kraft Sports + Entertainments brands, including the New England Patriots, Revolution, Boston Uprising and Gillette Stadium. This position will be responsible for helping to understand KSEs customer segments and behaviors, and leverage automation best practices to create, execute, and track targeted email and digital marketing campaigns. The Customer Marketing Analyst will help drive campaign enablement, performance reporting, and be responsible for multiple concurrent projects under the guidance of the Customer Marketing Manager or other business unit leads.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and segment marketing database to identify and target new customers, engage existing customers, and re-engage dormant customers with specific marketing campaigns
- Identify strategic digital marketing opportunities, including personalization and automation strategies, one-to-one messaging, and customer journey building
- Help provide data-oriented insights and learnings to inform marketing decisions, including quantifying segment opportunity sizes
- Ensure client source system data is accurately flowing into the Customer Marketing System, including category opt-ins/opt-outs, bouncebacks/unsubscribes and preference center management
- Partner to develop and execute digital A/B marketing tests from start to finish including measuring, optimizing, and reporting on results
- Synthesize raw data, marketing results and survey feedback into easy-to-understand reports
- Support the creation and execution of cross-channel marketing campaigns, including email, push, digital ads, and SMS
- Gain understanding of sales and marketing customer lifecycle, and maintain customer nurture journeys
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing campaigns and develop reusable workflow templates and data filters
- Adhere to established data hygiene best practices and manage ad hoc list imports
- Maintain documentation and user training guides for all aspects of the marketing automation system (Marketo)
- Monitor communication frequency and campaign prioritization across shared audiences
- Support data requests made by other departments related to marketing and sales
- Consume sports and marketing content across other teams, leagues and brands
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in business, marketing, or quantitative reasoning (statistics, mathematics, economics)
- 1-2 years of experience in digital/email marketing, technology and database management (Marketo experience a plus)
- Data-driven mindset, and excitement about consistently testing, measuring, iterating to better understand and reach current and prospective customers
- Strong skills in Excel, with proficiency in PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to convert and simplify large amounts of data into understandable/digestible reports
- Highly motivated and results oriented self-starter with a sense of ownership, willingness to learn, high degree of curiosity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in working quickly and efficiently under pressure to handle shifting priorities
- Knowledge and experience with SQL, CRM, project management tools a plus
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Fast paced office environment.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- None required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.