Connect Across Campus
Campus Resources & Initiatives
- RWU Intercultural Center: The Intercultural Center at RWU is a resource for minoritized students, and offers programs, resources, and events to support student access, retention, and success.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at RWU: Click here to learn more about the various initiatives at Roger Williams to ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion for students.
- Equity Action Plan: Click here to view Roger Williams’ 2020-2022 Equity Action Plan for all RWU community members.
- S.O.A.R. (Strive, Overcome, Achieve, Rise): This program is designed specifically for first-year students who are the first in their family to go to college, provides students with mentorship and support as they navigate their first year at RWU.
- ILAPS (Intercultural Leadership Ambassador Program and Scholarship): This program provides support, mentorship, and scholarship funding for a group of diverse students with demonstrated academic achievement throughout their four years at RWU.
- P.E.A.C.E. (Peer Empowerment, Advocacy/Activism, and Community Engagement): PEACE is a community of students committed to social justice and aims to build strong leaders through learning, dialogue, and action.
- Living Learning Communities: The Black and Latinx Living Learning Community is a residential community where students can connect around the shared identity and experience of being Black/Latino/a/x.