Hawks Hired! Daysi Martinez ’23

Hawks Hired highlights the accomplishments of RWU graduates as they finalize the next steps in their career journeys. Daysi is currently a Service Associate at Morgan Stanley. Read on to learn more about her next chapter since graduation.

I graduated with a major in Finance and a double minor in Spanish and Management. I graduated this past May, 2023. I just started a Service Associate role at Morgan Stanley. I am most looking forward to becoming fully registered and obtaining as many financial licenses possible as well as growing my career with one of the top Wealth Management firms. The process of landing a role with Morgan Stanley was extensive, but definitely worth it. I acquired my Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) license after 3 rounds of interviews. I was fortunate to have many alumni connections within my network, especially from the CAFE program that allowed me to learn very insightful information which assisted me during the interview process on what to expect. 

One huge tip I would give to anyone looking for a job is just to be yourself and really get to know the company you’re applying to. I love that my firm and I have very similar values which makes my job that much more rewarding. 

Want to share your next steps with the CCPD? Email Kevin (kdeeb@rwu.edu) in the CCPD to learn more about sharing with us!

By Kevin Deeb
Kevin Deeb Career Advisor