GWWO Architects is seeking Graduate Architects with 0-3 years of experience.
- Graduation from a BArch or MArch accredited degree program
- Portfolio illustrating design creativity and technical knowledge
- Experience with 3D modeling, rendering, and presentation development
- Ability to work well within a team structure
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Quality-minded and self-motivated
- Fluency with business office software (MS Office, etc.) and Adobe Creative Suite
- Physical requirements: Visual review of documents, typing, traversing construction sites on foot
- Prior internship or work experience in an architecture firm office
- Proficiency in Revit Architecture
- Experience with cultural and/or educational projects
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.