Search for Opportunities – Gender & Sexuality
Job/Internship Search Resources
- Job/Internship Search Strategies Overview & Checklist: CCPD’s guide to searching for jobs and/or internships.
- Make an appointment with a Career Advisor: Click here to schedule an appointment with a CCPD Career Advisor to learn more about searching for new opportunities.
- Handshake: Explore a variety of jobs and internships through Handshake!
- Forbes 2021 America’s Best Employers for Diversity: View Forbes’ 2021 ranking of the best employers for diversity and inclusivity in the workplace.
- HRC Corporate Equality Index 2021: HRC’s annual evaluation of corporate employers rating their policies, benefits, and practices related to Queer and Trans employees.
- HRC’s Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality 2021: A list of 767 Corporate Employers that earned a 100% rating in HRC’s Corporate Equality Index.
- Zippia’s LGBTQ+ Jobs and Resources Guide: Includes information on finding inclusive companies, getting comfortable with the interview process, to coming out at work, this guide can help you navigate the corporate landscape as a member of the LGBTQ+ community.
- InHerSight: This platform offers company reviews to help women find companies and jobs.
- Chezie: An anonymous career insight platform where candidates can learn about the diversity and inclusion practices of prospective employers.
Identity-Based Job Boards
- LGBT Career Link: A job board showing openings at LGBT Community Centers as well as other organizations whose work is closely related to LGBT Communities.
- LGBT Connect: LGBT Connect is a job board that connects employers with the LGBT community.
- AllLGBTJobs.com: LGBTQ+ Victory Institute’s target job/internship search and offers training and professional development programs.
- ProGayJobs: A Job site for job seekers to find companies committed to diversity in the workplace.
- Womenforhire.com: Womenforhire.com offers a variety of career-related information and videos for working women, and an online job board that connects employers with women in all fields.
- Women’s Job List: Women’s Job List is a tool for employers to promote diversity and inclusion within their workplaces, and to provide job seekers with easy access to those companies.