Search for Opportunities – Race & Ethnicity
Job/Internship Search Resources
- Job/Internship Search Strategies Overview & Checklist: CCPD’s guide to searching for jobs and/or internships.
- Make an appointment with a Career Advisor: Click here to schedule an appointment with a CCPD Career Advisor to learn more about searching for new opportunities.
- Handshake: Explore a variety of jobs and internships through Handshake!
- Forbes 2021 America’s Best Employers for Diversity: View Forbes’ 2021 ranking of the best employers for diversity and inclusivity in the workplace.
- Chezie: An anonymous career insight platform where candidates can learn about the diversity and inclusion practices of prospective employers.
- SEO (Seizing Every Opportunity): SEO offers internships across the country for students from underserved and underrepresented communities.
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities National Internship Program: The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities National Internship Program helps provide students with internship opportunities and seeks to develop future public servants and business leaders.
- American Bar Foundation – Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship Program: This program allows students to spend a summer working alongside American Bar Foundation faculty doing research in the areas of law/social science.
- Bain & Company – Building Entrepreneurial Leaders Program: This is a weeklong diversity program for college sophomores to give students first-hand experience in the world of consulting.
- BRAG Internship Program: The BRAG Internship program is a paid, 8-10 week program for junior and senior students of color interested in learning more about the business of fashion.
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Internships: This program places students in positions in various branches of the government, and offers housing and a stipend for participants.
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Congressional Internship: CHCI Internships offer students paid opportunities for students to work in congressional offices.
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Public Policy Fellowship: This program is for recent graduates, and allows participants to accelerate their career in public policy.
- Emma Bowen Foundation Fellows: The Emma Bowen Fellows Program provides multi-year summer internships to students of color at media companies across the country.
- Federal Diversity Internship Initiative: Join students from a wide variety of backgrounds, exploring potential careers with select U.S. federal agencies.
- Getty Marrow Undergraduate Internships: Aiming to encourage greater diversity in professions related to museums and the visual arts, this program funds internships at cultural organizations across Los Angeles, including at the Getty Center and Getty Villa.
- The Multicultural Advertising Intern Program: This program matches students and professionals with job and development opportunities in the advertising industry.
- T. Howard Foundation Internship Program: A paid internship program for diverse and underrepresented college students interested in the media and entertainment industry.
- Providence Preservation Society Summer Internship: This paid internship provides career exploration opportunities for curious students from backgrounds historically excluded from jobs in the fields of historic preservation and cultural heritage.
Identity-Based Job Boards
- INROADS: INROADS helps businesses gain greater access to diverse talent through continuous leadership development of outstanding ethnically diverse students and placement of those students in internships.
- Diversity.com: Diversity.com features job postings from employers committed to diversity across a wide variety of industries such as manufacturing, education, non-profit, finance, healthcare, technology, and marketing from customer service jobs all the way up to high level executive positions.
- Diversityjobs.com: DiversityJobs.com promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace by creating a space where diversity-minded employers engage the best and brightest diverse talent.
- Professional Diversity Network: Professional Diversity Network features job postings from companies and organizations that have expressed their commitment to hiring diverse talent.
- IMDiversity.com: IMDiversity.com offers information and resources regarding graduate/professional schools, industry reports and studies, diversity issues and extracurricular activities. In addition, IMDiversity.com offers tips on topics such as choosing the right grad school, succeeding in grad school and finding graduate study opportunities, organizations and scholarships. The site includes a job board full of career opportunities mainly for experienced/professional-level job seekers.
- Asian Career Network: Asian Career Network features job postings from companies and organizations that have expressed their commitment to hiring diverse talent.
- BlackJobs.com: Blackjobs.com features job opportunities for Black job seekers from companies who are sincerely dedicated to diversity hiring.
- LatPro: LatPro connects Hispanic and bilingual professionals with employers throughout the Americas.